The Invoices screen displays all invoice activity including: purchase order, invoice, and order numbers; invoice date; due date; balance details; and status of payment. You can also pay invoices by credit card.
How it Works:
- Click the Customer Portal link at the top of the website
- Click the Invoices tab
- Use the search bar and dropdowns to filter your results or reorder the table by clicking on column headers.
- To print or export the table to a CSV, use the links in the top-right corner.
- Click on any invoice number to drill into the invoice details.
- From the Customer Portal, click the "Pay Invoices" link at the top-left. Or from the Account Homepage, click the "Open Payables" link in the Account Information section.
- Enter the total amount you would like to apply to your open invoice(s). The funds will be distributed to your invoices in order of oldest to newest.
- Make any adjustments to the allocated amounts in the line items of each invoice number of the table, then hit the tab button on your keyboard to refresh.
- When you are ready to submit payment, click the "Pay by Credit Card" link at the bottom of the table.
- Enter your credit card information to complete payment.